TERMS & CONDITIONS
§ 1 Area of application & protective clause
The following terms and conditions apply in the current version at the time of the order for this Internet shop and define legal relations between the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. and its customers. Polish law applies to all orders. Different conditions of the customer are not recognized unless their validity has been agreed in writing. The provisions of the Civil Code shall apply in addition.
§ 2 Legal language
Legal Language is English
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the internet shop is not a binding offer of TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. to conclude a purchase contract. The customer will only be required to submit an order through an offer
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer aimed at the conclusion of a sale of the goods in the shopping cart. By submitting the order, the customer accepts these terms and conditions as the legal relationship with the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. alone prevail.
(3) TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. confirms receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation email. This confirmation not yet constitutes acceptance of the offer by the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o.. It serves only to inform the customer that the order in TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. has been received. The declaration of acceptance of the offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
§ 4 Reservation of Ownership
The delivered goods remain the property of TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. until full payment.
§ 5 Maturity
The payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The warranty rights of the customer are based on the general statutory provisions, unless provided otherwise stated. The damage claims of the customer towards the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. are outlined in the provision in § 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers for consumer products lasts 2 years for newly manufactured items and 1 year for used items. For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for newly manufactured items and used goods is 1 year. The above reduction of the limitation does not apply to damages claims by the customer due to an injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages due to breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary, for example, has the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. the matter over to the customer free of material defects and deficiencies and to give the title to her. The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o., its legal representatives or agents. Compared to entrepreneurs also excluded from the reduction of the limitation of the right of recourse is under § 478 BGB.
(3) No further guarantee is granted by TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o.
§ 7 Disclaimer
(1) The customer's claims for damages are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer applies to the legal representatives and agents of TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o., if the customer claims against these claims.
(2) Excluded from the particular point 1 Disclaimer are compensation claims due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary, for example, has TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. to provide the customer with the purchased products are free from material defects and deficiencies and to give ownership of them. From the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damages. On an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o., its legal representatives or agents
(3) Regulations of the Product Liability Act (Liability Act) remain unaffected.
§ 8 Assignment and pledging ban
The assignment or pledge of the customer against the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. claims or rights is impossible without the consent of TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o., unless the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
§ 9 Right of setoff
A customer's right of setoff exists only if its set-off claim was legally established or is undisputed.
§ 10 Applicable Law and place of jurisdiction
(1) On the contractual relationship between TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. and the customer is applicable the law of the Republic of Poland. Excluded from this choice of law are the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the UN Sales Convention is rejected.
(2) Place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the TopWorldCoins Sp. z o.o. is Rzeszów, provided that the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public sector fund.
§ 11 Severability Clause
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.